KURZ will premier a technological quantum leap at the K trade fair.
An Engel duo 2460/900 injection molding machine will be used to decorate a futuristic front panel in the IMD process and flood it with PUR (Polyurethane), all LIVE AT THE STAND. Two high-tech decoration processes are combined in a single process. The avant-garde surface design of a demonstration sample is equipped with autonomous driving features developed in close cooperation with the LiDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) sensor manufacturer Velodyne. See for yourself:
- Injection molding and the two decoration processes IMD and PUR all in one step!
- For optimum adhesion: KURZ IMD decoration for extremely strong bonding of layers
- For the future: radiator grille for autonomous driving in groundbreaking crystalline design
- For eternity: high-gloss design with breathtaking depth effect and self-healing surface
- For series production: top technology for efficient mass production